Three women EVERY day, DIE from domestic abuse & violence.
Who is willing to take some time--right now--to become informed enough to make a difference?
Due to an awesome interviewer, I believe my interview with "Off The Shelf Books" ranks among the best I've ever done in terms of being able to get life-changing and even life-saving information to those who are experiencing abuse and to those they are most likely to turn to for help.
- What are signs of abuse?
- Someone I love is experiencing abuse. What can I do?
- Why abuse happens in Christian homes
- What advice would you give to victims?
- What set you free?
- How to plan for your own preservation
- When you should Not tell an abuser your plans
- How did you get out?
- What can we do to help others experiencing abuse?
- Much MUCH More!
Listen (and bear with the slow intro. It's an exciting and informative interview that takes off well afterwards!